Depart Mombasa at 7:00am and drive to Tsavo East which is renowned for its Red Elephants and the man eater lions (during the building of the Kenya-Uganda railway in 1890).
Continue with your game drive before driving to your lodge or camp for check in and lunch. All meals and overnight at NGUTUNI LODGE or VOI WILDLIFE LODGEDay 2: Tsavo East-Taita Hills-Lumo Wildlife Sanctuary
Wake up to an early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast check-out and drive to Taita hills and lumo community wildlife sanctuary. Located at the foots of Taita hills, this habitat varies from woodland to riverine forest to open acacia grasslands. The sanctuary is rich with wildlife and more than 300 residents and migrant species of birds. Night game drives are arranged as options. All meals and overnight at SALTLICK LODGE or LIONS BLUFF LODGE.Day 3: Taita Hills – Mombasa
Embark on a game drive after breakfast enroute to Voi town for lunch. After lunch check-out and drive back to your Mombasa beach hotel arriving late afternoon.The prices includes:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport in safari bus including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and hotel government taxes
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Services of a flying doctor in case of emergency
- Child below 15years is half of adult price.
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost (such as telephone calls)
- Tips to drivers, couriers and any staff.