Take early morning flight to Nairobi. Drive north to Samburu national reserve for lunch. Afternoon drive for evening game watch to see wildlife not found elsewhere.
All meals and overnight at ELEPHANT BEDROOM CAMP.Day-2 Samburu
Early morning game drive gives you a chance of viewing reticulated giraffe, Gravy zebra, Oryx, and Somali ostrich. Look out for sunrise. After breakfast continue with game drive until lunch time. Relax after lunch before you embark on evening game drive. All meals and overnight at ELEPHANT BEDROOM CAMP.Day-3 Samburu - Mount Kenya
Leave after breakfast and drive to Mount Kenya with a stop over at the equator for demonstration. After lunches enjoy numerous optional activities that include horseback riding, tennis, golf, visit to maumau caves or just relax in the comfort and beauty of your surroundings. All meals and overnight at MOUNTAIN LODGE.Day-4 Mount Kenya - Lake Nakuru
After breakfast cross the tip of Aberdares stopping briefly at Thomson's fall then continue to lake Nakuru for lunch. Evening game drive takes you to the sight of millions of flamingos teaming with other over 400 bird species. Game includes Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Waterbucks, Rhinos, Giraffe and Antelopes. All meals and overnight at SAROVA LIONHILLS LODGEDay-5 Lake Nakuru - Nairobi - Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive before breakfast. Continue with game drive after breakfast enroute to Nairobi for lunch. After lunch spend the evening at your own leisure in the city before you transfer to the airport for your flight to Mombasa Upon arrival transfer to your beach hotel.The prices includes:
- Accommodation with full boards table dhote meals or buffet as the itinerary specifies.
- Transport in safari bus including game drive and excursions as indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry and park fees as indicated in your itinerary
- Hotel service charges and hotel government taxes
- Prices based on per person sharing in a room
- Services of a flying doctor in case of emergency
- Child below 15years is half of adult price.
- Gratuities, beverages, laundry and other items of personal nature, any communication cost (such as telephone calls)
- Tips to drivers, couriers and any staff.